The Lean Machine is an all-in-one Quality Management Software solution that is delivered as a fully-integrated system of 26 modules, covering every aspect of quality control.
That is a big part of what makes The Lean Machine a superior value compared to virtually all other enterprise-level QMS software.
We take things further, by striving to help our clients utilize the system to its fullest to achieve maximum results and to start down the path of continuous improvement, one of the central points of ISO standards.
These ideas have led us to a philosophy that now puts enterprise-level software, with world-class support, within the reach of almost any company: Pricing is not an obstacle to implementation.
An Affordable Quality Management Software Solution
How is this possible, you ask? We do this by:
- Listening to our clients concerns about this important purchase and making every effort to overcome the negative software experiences that haunt many an earnest business owner
- Applying Lean principles to our own operations to ensure that our software, support, and services are running as efficiently as possible
- Using our extensive experience and knowledge in the standards industry to develop software that is value-added on every level
We are most proud of this ability to expand the use of our software to so many more businesses.
We can also customize the variables that determine your installation costs to work with a much wider range of company sizes. It has been important to us as the software and our company grows not to forget how to help smaller companies.
What we have found from listening to our customers describe other software experiences is that more is not always better. In an effort to make sales, updates and features can accumulate into a “bell and whistle” nightmare if the development process is not directly connected to customer needs. The two most important questions are “what do you need,” and “what is the gap to meeting that need.”
Do You Need All 26 Quality Management Modules?
If you aren’t sure what you need, then the most important question is “Can your software adapt to meet new needs as they are discovered?”
Embracing the principles of continuous improvement, The Lean Machine allows you to quickly implement the modules that help you reach your immediate goals (ISO certification, FDA inspection, and other regulatory events), allows for that adapts to your company’s future needs
TLM Enterprise runs on a MySQL database located on a central server, that can be at your facility, or we can host the server for you. Installation packages can be customized to suit your budget and company size.
Your pricing will also be impacted by the licensing type you need:
- Local network: This allows users to connect to the database being hosted on your server (Windows only).
- Remote Access/Hosted: This monthly license is required for hosted, remote, or non-windows access to the system. Supports Windows, MAC or Linux and mobile iOS/Android!