Pinnacle is a pioneer of the customized accelerated management system implementation and certification (registration) approach. While the industry norm for implementation of ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 based management systems is still 12 months or more, Pinnacle assists organizations through the process in an average of 3-6 months, with better overall management system performance.
The key to Pinnacle’s success is a commitment to the knowledge transfer philosophy and their methodology. They see a relationship between ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 based standards, Lean and Six Sigma tools and methods, regulatory and/or industry requirements, customer satisfaction and perception, and organizational skills development.
The rational and practical integration and application of these elements will result in a Lean BOS ® that is compliant with any management system standard. But more importantly, when the Lean BOS ® is implemented properly, the resulting management system will give you:
- rationalized processes and procedures,
- improved and consistent departmental interaction,
- unfettered material and information flow,
- optimized value streams,
- the ability to identify and solve systemic process and product problems,
- improved customer satisfaction and loyalty,
- assured regulatory compliance, and
- the platform for continual improvement and evolution of your business operating system (BOS).