The Employee Feedback module can be used to collect ideas, suggestions, comments, criticisms, or as the first data entry step for a unique in-house process. The Lean Machine classifies employee feedback as either an observation of a deviation from a controlled process, or as a suggestion for a possible improvement that can lead to either a new CAPA or Event record in order to manage the change.
With our Employee Feedback Software you can:
- Provide employees with an easy and convenient mechanism to submit ideas or other information to anyone in the organization.
- Respond to feedback even when submitted anonymously.
- Categorize feedback to help identify larger issues and trends.
- Assign and re-assign feedback to ensure the right person is able to respond.
- Use Employee Feedback module to link feedback to the Event / Task module to create a plan of action that is traceable to the initial feedback.
- Create a response history using an “add only” comment generator to either respond or ask the person who submitted the feedback for more information, even if submitted anonymously.