The Lean Machine supports Lean Manufacturing by allowing customization of the information needed at various stages of a lean manufacturing environment. Even though visual systems may be deployed where possible to trigger material movement, regulated industries will still be required to implement lot and/or serial number tracking along with MDR and DHR information. The Lean Machine™ provides a very flexible platform of modules that can be used to support a lean manufacturing environment.
With our Inventory Management module you can:
- Control and track serial and lot numbers.
- List and approve suppliers for each part.
- Establish a quality plan/checklist that can be imported into the Inspection Module.
- See an overview of material requests and in-process work orders from the Inventory Search screen with links to those activities.
- Manage inventory by using a Row, Level, Column, container indicator to describe the location and the quantity stored at that location.
- Push or Pull purchasing requirements from either minimum inventory levels or Sales Order requests.
- Control the release of parts for production with reviewer lists, or links to the released drawing with matching revision.
- Track all material movements from purchasing through the sales order.