The Project Management Software module allows you to organize an individual or group of people on a group of tasks that can be linked to a variety of other modules within The Lean Machine.
With our Project Management software you can link together data from:
- Strategic Planning – Strategic Plans are implemented via the Project Management Software Module.
- Metrics – Defines what measurements define the success of the project.
- Events – Provides the details of tasks, sub tasks, assignments, and due dates to make sure it all happens on time.
- Purchase Orders – Can be used to keep track of purchases related to the project.
- Work Orders – Can be used to keep track of prototyping of new designs.
- Released Documents – Any procedures affected by the project can be referenced to the Project Management Software module.
- Attachments – Attach multiple references as needed.
- Companies – Link to a customer or vendor record.
- Department – Department notification system can alert a customized list of people about a project in their department.