The Strategic Planning module is based on the principles of Hoshin Kanri and provides the management team a means to “steer the ship.”
Instead of having a plan in a binder on a shelf that no one reads, the president’s vision, and management’s projects to implement that vision are organized, planned, delegated, and synchronized to every employee.
With our Strategic Planning software you can:
- Define the Mission, Annual, and Long Range plans for the business based on the current business landscape.
- Support each annual and long range plan with a project management tool that helps you assign responsibility and define the metrics for success.
- Enter the results of weekly, monthly or quarterly metric data and display a graph of each plans progress via the integration with the Metrics module.
- Attach supporting documents to each plan as well as link a plan to a controlled document if needed.
- Alert a plan owner automatically when the strategic plan is due, or when there is no review scheduled of the current planning year via the Employee Dashboard.
- Strategic Planning Software also allows you to approve the strategic plan electronically using the built in 21 CFR part 11 compliant electronic signature feature.