||Build 1 ( Requires database update – Posted on 12/30/2015 7:00 am PST)
- There is a new reporting option on the Print Master Document List screen for Released documents that will print the DCO for all documents that meet the filter conditions above.
- When the document viewer screen opens for a document being approved, the submit button is now disabled since it has already been submitted for approval.
- When printing the DCO, TLM will ask if you want to print the attachment and open the attachment if you do.
- A report for document training by Employee have been added to the Employee Information screen.
- When making the first attachment to a DCO, TLM will ask if you want to copy the document title and number which supports attaching a red line final draft to the DCO.
- For documents that need training, the user has the option of opening the redlined DCO attachment to view the changes between the current revision and the last.
- There is a new system setting to force an attachment to the DCO before submitting for approval to support attaching a redlined track changes of the final draft for training.
- TLM will record training time when the attachment to the DCO is opened from the Documents Released for Training screen.
- A new system setting will allow TLM to use the Windows logon signature for electronic signatures.
- When all reviewers have checked off on draft review, there is a new automatic e-mail option to notify the document author that the document is ready to submit for approval.
- Custom field 250 was incorrectly labeling the New Document screen when the that custom field was set to “DHF,” “DHR” was being displayed instead.
- There is a new report on the Multiple DCO screen that will print out the list of DCO’s for the multiple DCO document.
Build 2 ( Requires database update – Posted in Build 3)
- % Complete was added to the list of events tasks connected to a particular audit finding so the user can tell if that task is done when looking at the list from an audit finding.
- A new report is now available from the inspection task sample data entry screen that can be used to collect sample data on paper from the shop floor for later data entry.
- A simple Work Order traveler has been added list of work order print outs. This traveler print out simply has basic operations information on a single line item.
- The Multiple DCO feature will now work when simply changing a group of documents to Obsolete.
Build 3 ( Requires database update – 1/6/2016 11:00 AM)
- A new system setting option ( Option 6) for who can release documents was added to expand the list of people who can release documents to include anyone with document admin permission. (6-Doc Admin, Mgt Rep, or Document Admin Permission)
- Rejected Material records can now be linked to Document Change Orders (DCOs) for when a new revision addressed a non conformance.
Build 4 ( Requires database update – Posted in build 5)
- Automated training assignments by department were being added for individual documents, but not for all documents when selecting yes after closing the Departments screen for a given employee.
- The Lean Machine will retain the formatting for the first revision number when automatic numeric revisioning is selected in system settings, if the system setting is 1 or 01 the new revision will also be 1 or 01 accordingly.
- For the first revision, the Edit DCO Number/Rev option on the Action drop down for the New DCO / ECR form will allow the revision to be edited to support loading existing revisions higher than the first revision when automatic revisioning is turned on in system settings. The default DCO number will be formatted as YEAR-Three digit Sequential.
- The system setting that controlled the visibility of the document difficulty field and the training verification check box was expanded to include:
- Hide both Training Difficulty Field and Training Verification
- Use Training Verification Only
- Use Training Difficulty Only
- Use Both Fields
- Automatic training assignments can now be added to manually for each document and preserved. Manual additions are displayed with a green text font to show they were added manually as apposed by the Core Training list or from a department association based on system settings. Manual additions must be deleted manually as well.
- The DCO print out had an error for the training required field and was always displaying as checked for yes.
- The print out for the multiple DCO list will now match the selected display from the Show drop down list. The display will also automatically configure itself for depending of whether it is a pre-submittal DCO or a post submittal DCO.
Build 5 ( Requires database update – 1/18/2016 12:30 PM PST)
- A third electronic signature option that attempts to connect to the active directory server was added that allows TLM electronic signatures to use the Active Directory username and password. Enter the users Active Directory name on the Employee information screen, otherwise they will need to enter that username before entering their AD password for signing in TLM.
- Another option was added to the system setting that controls this display of the Purpose and Scope field. This option shows the field, but hides the title so that different documents can have different titles for that field that are simply entered at the top of the field.
- Document Control, CAPA, and the Employee module will remember some of the settings that used to delay the initial opening of those modules. So instead of a delay each time TLM is opened, there is only one delay after a TLM update and the user opens those modules for the first time after the update. Opening Document Control after relinking and publishing TLMMySQL.accde to other users would be a good deployment strategy, as you would set doc control for them, and eliminate the “Relink TLM?” message.
- Inspection templates will now automatically load when a new inspection is created, and the part, revision, and inspection type match an approved inspection template for that part.
Build 6 ( Posted in build 8)
- The list of related projects to documents had an error on the delete button, and the project count will now be included on the Notes line.
- The display of the default assignment for who’s assigned to edit the next draft was not being displayed properly on the document management screen.
- Deviations can now be linked to documents using the Deviation search screen.
- Linked deviations will now be included on the Notes line of the Document Management screen.
- The mechanism to save the module configuration for a given user introduced in build 5 was not being triggered correctly.
- Non Doc training assignments by job title are now automatically added to everyone’s requirements who has that assigned job title.
- A new report off of the list of documents for a Training Requirement (Master List) will display the training records for those documents by employee, as well as the last grade for everyone who has taken that training.
- The electronic signature screen will now display the Active Directory username being used when signing against those credentials.
- The feature to add the training list of one document to other documents was using a drop down list limited to released documents. This was changed to the latest document revision with a document change order.
- The dashboard category “Deviations to Close” was being displayed on the dashboard while there where still outstanding reviewer signatures.
- The dashboard category of Quizzes to Take for non document training was indicating a quiz to take before a quiz was created for a given training.
- Adding trainees by Department to the non document training roster was adding duplicates if more than one department was selected.
- There was a parameter prompt for “Department” prompting the user for a value when opening the Equipment search screen from the dashboard.
- The Rejected Material screen will now filter the part name drop down to match parts on the PO when a PO number is entered.
- The custom field screen will now refresh fields on the first try after logging in to TLM.
- The new number process for NCRs was not counting existing records accurately, and new numbers were relying on the error trapping system which started at 0 and counted until the next available number, which eventually starts to take too long.
Build 7 ( Posted in Build 8)
- The dashboard category of CAPA – Plans Needed was showing up on the dashboard, but not on the search screen if the action plan due date was left blank on the CAPA record.
- The buttons to add action plan reviewers was not working on the main Corrective Action screen.
- The dashboard category for CAPA – Plans Needed will default to the CAPA manager unless the action plan is assigned, then it will belong to whoever is assigned to the action plan.
- The feature to reload the last revision was fixed and moved to the first draft document viewer screen in the doc control module.
- The Document Management screen has a new feature to capture Input / Output and upsteam/downstream process information designed for section 4.4.1 in ISO 9001:2015
Build 8 ( Requires database update – 2/21/2016 9:30 PM PST)
- The dashboard category of CAPAs to close will change to CAPAs – Final Approval when all that is left to do is the final signature.
- The Assigned to Edit drop down list on the document management screen was not being displayed properly after it was used to make changes on the open DCO
Build 9 ( Requires database update – Posted in Build 11)
- The audit checklist will now also show past finding history when doing a process audit as it will use the linked document to display past findings for that document/process.
- The Document Dashboard “Release All” button was releasing documents that did not have all review signatures when there were multiple reviewers with the same name but different titles.
- The process of opening the DCO screen was modified as some systems using OpenVPN wirelessly were getting connection errors when opening the DCO screen from the released document viewer.
- The screen to list the Audit Team will now serve double duty and reconfigure itself to list employees to interview during the audit.
Build 10 ( Requires database update – Posted in build 11)
- There are two new drop down lists for the inspection module, one on the main data entry screen, and one on the checklist details screen, that will open the attachments associated with the linked inventory record. Attachments to the inventory record will show up on these drop down lists so that they can be used to link to documents/drawings outside of TLM.
- There are now drop down lists with management rep control for the results or reasons associated with the three check boxes on the last tab for whether an investigation was needed, or a CAPA, or whether the rejected material warrants regulatory reporting. All three yes / no options must have an option selected, and an associated result/reason indicated before the rejected material can be signed off.
- The feature to export documents and attachments was updated so that MS Word and MS Excel documents will automatically extract. Adobe .pdfs now have much of the process automated, with only a couple user clicks required, although a full version of Acrobat Pro is required for this feature.
- There was a query running on the server that checked for any orphaned records in the table that recorded draft document check in / check out that was running too slow for systems with lots of documents. This was causing a 30 second delay in opening draft documents that has been reduced to 3 seconds.
- The first two draft document viewers have an option on the Action drop down list to copy the current draft as an attachment to the DCO for that revision. This makes moving a redline copy easier, before clearing the changes, and submitting for approval, or converting to a clean .pdf and submitting for approval.
- When a copy of the draft is attached to the DCO, the next revision will offer the user a chance to load that copy after the DCO is approved and submitted.(Which allows the retention of the editable copy when releasing .pdfs)
- The licensing mechanism was fixed to allow 50 consecutive logins if disconnect from the internet, thus disabling the mechanism to check for a valid license. This counter resets to 50 once the connection is restored, and the license is validated.
- Two new filters were added to document control, RMF, and HFE which have the same system setting visibility controls as the MDR and DHF fields for medical device installations that are using these fields for organize documents. These fields were also added to most document related reports.
Build 11 ( Requires database update – 3/17/2016 9:00 AM PST)
- There is a new control point on the document management screen that will check for a linked draft and alert the user that their draft document is still linked with an option to cancel the submittal and embed the document before submitting for approval.
- In addition, linked documents being reviewed by the reviewer list will not give reviewers access to relink the document.
- The Risk and Opportunity screen now has a link to the record (Document or meeting) that originally identified the risk or opportunity.
- When custom field 110 is set to “Purchase Orders” TLM will now save the vendor entered on the Rejected Material record when there is no PO number entered.
Build 12 ( Requires database update – 3/29/2016 10:00 AM PST)
- E-Mail: There is a new drop down list on the screen to add email recipients that allows you to select a reviewer group. Reviewer groups serve the document control and rejected materials modules to name a few.
- A new email template (No 61) and a second e-mail button on the Rejected Materials screen will now open a preconfigured email template and the email Recipients screen to select the review group being notified of the new rejected material event. (See previous note)
- There is a new system setting that allows the CAPA priority field drop down options to change from 1 -10 to Minor, Majoy, and OFI (Opportunity for Improvement)
- A bug was fixed related to the system setting of “Force review signatures for all disposition records” for the Rejected Material module. When this was unchecked, TLM was still enforcing the use of MRB disposition reviewers before the disposition could be closed out.
Build 13 ( Requires database update – 4/11/2016 5:30 PM PST)
- CAPA: There is a new system setting that will force two investigator signatures to approve the root cause evaluation.
- Rejected Material: The RMA Letter report did not have the format setting for the disposition field set to allow the field to expand so text was being cut off.
- Events: The Add button for the task list will now let anyone add a task to any event in order to support assigning tasks that are needed as a result of audit findings.
- Deviations: The same three trend analysis fields from the CAPA module are now available on the Deviations screen. Reporting can also be done from either module to include one or both sets of trending data.
- Document Management: The DCO Cover page wasn’t printing correctly, and the related ISO elements on the Document Relationship report were also fixed.
- Equipment: The Calibration report on the Equipment module reporting screen was redesigned a little, and the check box changed to a color coded pass/fail display.
Build 14 ( Requires database update – 5/4/2016 5:30 PM PST)
- Document Reporting: The late training reports are now filtered on the date range for the document training reporting screen.
- Document Reporting: A new Input/output report was added to the bottom of the Document Reports drop down. This report shows the inputs and outputs linked to each document, as well as the existence of a risk determination for that document.
- CAPA: The is now a control when assigning investigators to prevent adding the same person more then once.
- CAPA: There is a new supplier corrective action report that included investigation and root cause fields that is accessible from the Supplier Corrective Action screen off of the regular CAPA data entry screen.
- CAPA: The drop down list of printing option on the Supplier CAPA screen is the first drop down to use the new Custom Drop Down System. This system works like custom fields and allows a company to both rename printing options to correspond with procedures or work instructions, but also allows them to hide reports that are not used to make selecting the needed report easier for users.
- Equipment: A new report was added to the event screen in order to print out the basic calibration results of a specific event.
- Equipment: A new 60 day due date display option on the equipment search screen was added that will show all events 60 days out by automatically configuring the search screen.
- Equipment: A new report was added to the Event Reporting drop down list on the Equipment Reports screen called Equipment Events Due Next 2 months.
- Rejected Materials: There is a new Excel Output option called “RAW Data Basic Data ONLY”
- Rejected Materials: The custom field that can be used for purchase orders (110) was moved above the part name field, and the custom field that can be used for work orders, (109) changes to a plain data field when set to something other than “work order.”
- Rejected Materials: The action tracking triggers where added to include reviewer additions, deletions, signings, status changes and final signature closure of a NCR record.
- Rejected Materials: When creating a NCR from the inspection module, the contents of the text box on the last tab of the inspection screen will now be added to the Description field on the NCR. The current user is also now displayed in the Reported by field.
- Rejected Materials: When a reviewer has signed off on the main NCR record, the NCR and MRB information will be read only so all reviewers are signing off on the same information.
- Rejected Materials: The linked customer feedback button was opening the customer feedback search screen, but not displaying the linked customer feedback record.
- Audits: The dashboard category “Audits to Lead” was not displaying results on the search screen.
- The new mechanism designed to save the module configuration for a given user was being reset due to a bug, thereby defeating the purpose of this system which is designed to bypass the initial module wait time when the same user logs in again, as reconfiguration isn’t needed if it’s the same user. This system now covers the following modules: Audits, CAPA, Documents, Employees, Inventory, Meetings, Rejected Material, Purchase Orders, Sales Orders, and Training.
- Draft Doc Viewer: The Copy Template option was not opening the screen of document templates when using the drop down option. The “Copy Last Revision” wasn’t loading the last revision as the current draft document.
Build 15 ( Requires database update – 5/22/2016 12:30 PM PST)
- Rejected Materials – TLM was creating new blank Reject Code and disposition records for closed Rejected Material records when there were no Reject Code or disposition records created before the NCR was signed and closed.
- Rejected Material Search – The search filter for records with attachments was not working properly.
- Rejected Materials Main Data Entry screen – The Employee field title link wasn’t opening the Employee Information screen.
- Rejected Materials Disposition/dashboard – The category of Dispositions to Implement was not showing up on the dashboard for the assigned NCR Manager.
- Deviations – Part information was added to the deviation screen, and the screen was split into two tabs, one for initial reporting, and the second for follow up and disposition.
- Deviations – A new status “Follow Up/Disposition Needed” was added to distinguish between the initial data entry and the second tab fields to complete and close out the record.
- Deviations – The deviations reporting was updated to include part numbers and part number filtering.
- Deviations – The From filter on the Deviation search screen was not working properly. Part number/name filtering was added to the search screen as well.
- Deviations/Audit Findings – There is a new mechanism to link deviations to an audit finding from either module. (Deviation screen, or Audit Checklist screen)
- Rejected Materials: Once a user has entered data and triggered the Last Update time stamp the NCR number will be locked for a given record, so basically after they create it, enter some data, then close it, the NCR number will be locked. If system settings for Mgt Rep access to NCR numbers is turned on, the Edit option will give the management rep access to the NCR number to fix it if needed.
- Equipment – Two new custom fields where added to the Equipment Events screen that match custom fields 41 and 43 on the Main Equipment screen. The intent is to provide a flexible and configurable way to capture who actually performed the calibration (internally or externally), that might be different than the person assigned to make sure the record was completed and on whose dashboard the event will be displayed.
- Start Up/Updates: A confirmation/option was added to the update process in case it needed to be bypassed.
- Document Control – The new DCO process was creating a default checklist that was not using the default checklist system that can be configured by document type, or by all document types. The Checklist button will now turn green for completed checklists, regardless if system settings require a checklist or not.
- Document Control – There was a bug on the document search screen that was preventing the display of documents without open DCOs under some circumstances.
Build 16 ( Requires database update – 6/09/2016 9:00 PM PST)
- Document Control– The Risk and Opportunity screen now has search filters for both the Risk/Opportunity description and the Mitigation fields. The records history will now also display who deleted the record if looking at deleted records. The Risk and Opportunity report available from the Management Reporting screen will also filter on both Risk/Opportunity description and the Mitigation fields and open the report with hyperlinks to the individual documents on the report.
- Purchase Orders – The vendor link on the PO search screen was not opening the vendor details in Contact Management module.
- Projects – The Signature button for project reviewers would only work if you also had any Meeting / Review record open to the main meeting screen.
- Equipment – Equipment permissions have been changed to Equipment Access, Equipment Event Access, and permission to create new records in either equipment or equipment events. Supporting systems to copy these settings to everyone else has also been updated for this three permission fields.
- Equipment – The type field on the maintenance/inspection event details screen was not being locked after that event task was signed off.
- Equipment – Equipment events will now force the minimum data required for the dashboard, Assigned To, Event Type, Description and Due date.
- Equipment – The message at login about equipment events that are due is now only controlled by the check box on the Tools screen, User Settings tab, and no longer requires Admin permission before that message will display.
- Equipment – Operating hours and mileage will now update the corresponding fields on the main equipment screen.
- Equipment – The last two reporting options on the Event Report drop down list were showing “Pass” values before the record was signed off for equipment events.
- CAPA – Containment field was added to the CAPA reports.
- CAPA – Supplier CAPA 2 report was expanded to include linked tasks from linked events, as well as the follow up plan. Containment was also moved above investigation field.
Build 17 ( Requires database update – 9/3/2016 4:30 PM PST)
- Audits – TLM will check the document owner against the Lead Auditor and prevent lead auditors from auditing their own processes when adding a document to a process audit.
- Audits – The Audit Standards screen changed the list of sections to a pop up list instead of a sub form to allow adjusting the width and the resolve a data connectivity issue
- Document Training Reports – The Training Needed Report on the first drop down list was not reporting accurately.
- Document Dashboard – The display for DCOs to Complete was missing the Assigned To Edit field, and the link was not opening the DCO form.
- Document DCO Form – TLM will now check for missing document section assignments before allowing the DCO to be signed.
- Multiple DCOs – Deleting a Parent DCO will now delete all the child DCOs.
- Document Release Screen – When signing for another reviewer, TLM will automate a comment that you signed on behalf of the original reviewer.
- Document Training – The Yes/No training required field on the DCO will now control the automatic assignment of training based on Core Training Lists for job descriptions, or the Department associations between documents and employees.
- Document Training – The screen that manages the CORE training list now has an option to add a document to all job descriptions.
- Document Training – The Management Rep or Document Administrator can delete training list records now, whether signed or not. This event is logged in the event tracking system.
- Draft Document Editor – The first draft document editing screen now has a drop down option to fix the document’s checked in/out status to checked in.
- Inspections – The Dashboard category of Inspections (Materials) was opening the search screen with duplicates for some records.
- Employees – The Org chart report will now handle multiple job descriptions by using the primary job title to avoid duplicating people on the report.
- Main Menu – The field for the quality policy was doubled in size to accommodate longer policies.
- Inspections – The search screen filter for serial numbers was opening the search screen with duplicates for some records.
- Rejected Materials, MRB screen – The reject code link will open the reject code screen, but going directly to the MRB will automatically create a linked Reject code record, with the current day/time as the received date, and whatever is selected from the drop down as the reject code.
- The Ref Designator field can now be hidden with the custom field system. (MRB and Rejected Materials Screen)
- Permission settings for Scrap will hide the scrap button (MRB screen)
- Dashboard –
- Parts below min qty – was not opening the Inventory search screen correctly.
- Training To Teach – was counting deleted training records
- Training to Take – This category will now show incomplete training events regardless of whether the training date is in the past or not.
- DCOs to Complete – This category was being listed twice
- Events Due Notification – This new dashboard category handles the list on the Notify tab of the Event Scheduler screen
- System Settings – A new system setting has been added that allows TLM to display records by location to support multiple locations where most users only need to see records from their location. The default setting of off, will allow TLM to display all records normally and hide all location related fields.
- Permissions – New location permissions will allow a user to view all location records, as well as assign locations to records in addition to the default assignment.
- Email – TLM will now send mail via the user’s local MS Outlook account, and include attachments.
- Deviations – Deviations can now be linked to both multiple procedures and multiple part numbers on the first tab.
- Reports – All TLM reports were set to the default printer setting to work with the users default printer.
- Maintaining Locations – Deleting a location from the list of available locations will not be allowed if any TLM records have been assigned to that location. A message will indicate the module and count of records in that module that will need to be reassigned before that location can be deleted.
- Search Screens Added to Location Feature: – Search screens and new records will default to the users location setting. New Records are assigned by default to the users current location setting, and additional locations can be assigned to records from the main data entry screen for the following modules:
- Documents – Draft Search, Document Management
- Documents – Released Search, Released Document
- Audits – Audit Search, Audit Information
- Rejected Materials – Rejected Material Search, Rejected Materials
- Inspections – Inspection search, Inspection Main screen
- CAPA – Capa search screen and main data entry screen.
- Training Requirements – Search screen and Data Entry Screen
- Training Records – Search screen and Data Entry Screen
- Deviations – Search screen and main data entry screen
- Equipment – Search screen and main data entry screen
- NOTE: Search screens used to display dashboard totals will NOT be filtered by location when displaying dashboard totals regardless of location assignments.
- Equipment Events – The Completed On date link will now open the date selection tool with a blank description.
- CAPA Reports – The CAPA Type was added to the CAPA reports for individual CAPAAs
Build 18 ( Requires database update – 10/24/2016 4:30 PM PST)
- The loggin screen now only requires one enter keystroke to sign in after entering username and password.
- Audit Summary Screen – A new timer will requery the text being entered in order to save your work.
- Audit Information Screen – A new field has been added to capture audit complexity/difficulty.
- Audit Checklist screen – A new finding option has been added to capture noteworthy effort (OK+ )
- Audit Information screen – Multiple Reviewers were added to the final approval signature to close out the Audit.
- Dashboard – New categories for Audits to Review and Audits to Close were added based on whether there were any open reviews.
- Equipment Events – Calibration specs were added to the decimal place setting available in system settings under the inventory category.
- Document Management – The message describing the permissions required to link departments to the document did not match the actual permissions being enforced. The permissions now match the message, Doc Owner, and assigned to edit (plus mgt rep and Doc Admin permission)
- Deviations – Lot and serial number fields were added, along with a search screen filter that will search both fields.
- CAPA – The part drop down list was slowing down the form when the inventory tables had lots of records.
- Rejected Materials – Several changes to the Rejected Materials data entry screens were made to improve performance:
- Data is now downloaded into a local table, then posted back to the MySQL database when the form unloads (switches/closes)
- The Inventory drop down lists don’t need to look up the list of parts unless the form is being edited, which now requires the user to click the edit button.
- Queries that looked for inventory data were moved to the MySQL database to improve performance.
Build 19 ( Requires database update – 12/08/2016 2:30 PM PST)
- The report from the historical document release search screen will now show revision history correctly.
- New reports for late training by month are available for document training.
- The NCR search screen will open faster if not using the Location feature in system settings.
- The Inspection screen will now show all parts in the drop down based on the system setting that controls integration between the inspection module and the PO module.
- There are new search screen filters for a DHR (Design History Record) when that system setting is turned on in document control.
- There is a new report from the Tools screen, Mgt Rep tab that will provide access to historical revisions that are missing from the historical release table so that they can be added back manually.
- The Rejected Material module has a new FAA Repair form print out, and automatic categories added to the description field if a Source is created with the abbreviation of “FAA.”
- Special characters in document titles will no longer cause errors when submitting the DCO or releasing the document.
- The No Change document review mechanism was converted to process mostly on the database side to improve performance.
Build 20 ( Requires database update – 12/20/2016 8:00 AM PST)
- The inspection checklist screen was redesigned without tabs and integrated with a new system setting that allows the custom development of this screen as well as customizing the display and functionality of the main Inspection Screen.
- Custom Field 1 on the Inspection screen is integrated with a system setting from build 19 that when enabled, allows the filtering of PO data based on a pack slip number.
- Selecting an Item from integrated PO data will now also add the quantity inspected to custom field 310, which can be renamed to Qty Inspected.
- Active Directory credentials for electronic signatures can now we set for multiple locations that might have different active directory domains. This is done from the Locations link from Settings, Module Settings.
- A bug fix on the Events screen will now accurately count unsigned approvals, and allow the final signature to close the Event.
- The Rejected Material Search screen has a new display available from the “Switch” button that included the ERP Transaction ID.
- A new report from the Mgt Rep tab of the Tools screen will allow the recovery of missing historical documents.
- There was a fix to the No Change document review process of a bug introduced in Build 19.
- The Activity Tracking system will now handle special characters in the document title like single quotes and # symbol.
- The calculations for Pass / Fail on the inspection checklist sample data sub form are now made when the user clicks on the Delta field.
- Signing non document training will now remove it from the dashboard.
- The Tools screen, User Setting tab has a check box to display or not display job descriptions on the document search screen. This was not working correctly and has been fixed.
- TLM was losing the management rep assignment variable on some computers, this was corrected.
- The query that creates a new DCO from the New Document screen was having problems on larger databases, this was fixed.
- The Late Training reports for document training were requiring an entry one day early than the desired late training definition.
- The Admin permission can now be used to provide alternate management rep permissions so that reassigning the management rep isn’t required.
- Two new Late Training by Month reports were added for document training. (A graph and a list report)
Build 21 ( Requires database update – 2/26/2017 10:15 AM PST)
- Supplier Tab of the Contact Manager screen:
- 8 check boxes and custom fields for supplier approval status. (3 new boxes added)
- Added field for expiration date
- Attachment button called Supplier Evaluation to add a file attachment
- New approval records do not have a default value checked.
- System Setting option added: An attachment has to be made AND a box checked before the user can sign off on a supplier
- System setting option: approvals that are due to expire in 30 days will be on the dashboard of an assigned person.
- Contact Manager Search screen:
- The supplier status is now displayed on the search screen color coded for clarity.
- The approval status is now displayed on the search screen in a separate column.
- Main Menu (login) The system setting in document control to set the default folder directory will now turn off that attempted setting if unchecked.
- Equipment Calibration Events – the decimal place formatting can now be controlled for each calibration task.
- Equipment Event Scheduling – The master scheduling screen now has a monthly option to have TLM automatically reschedule an event a certain number of months after the due date or after the complete date, whether the last event was completed or not. There were also some fixes to other scheduling options for the weekly and monthly settings.
- Evaluations – The summary field was changed to longtext to allow more text in this field. The evaluation grade on the print out was fixed.
- Document Control – There is a new Document Type Administrator assignment available on the document type screen and a new option on the system setting to turn on the document type administer that allows the assigned person to release documents for the type of document they are assigned to.
- Deviations – The deviation type field was not displaying correctly on the two reports available from the main deviation screen.
- Deviations – There is a new system setting which allows the following configuration of the deviation screen:
- Hides custom fields 223 (Investigation / Root Cause) and 224 (Recommendation)
- Switches the location of 225 and 222 (Recommendation and Justification)
- Extends custom fields 225 and 221 across the width of the screen
- Makes both tabs editable under the Draft status
- Management Rep Alternate Permission – There is a new permission setting which allows a user to assume the management rep role after logging in with this permission enabled. It does not replace the assigned management rep.
- Inspection Task Screen – For the system setting “Inspection Checklist Configuration 1” the Inspection Task screen was modified to include making the remarks field larger, moving the final Pass/Fail field next to the Sign button, adding a button to access the sample plan, removing NCR related fields as well as the two links to Task Procedures.
- Inspection screen – A new Pass/Fail field was added to the last tab as well as a signature control to force completion of the Pass/Fail field with a message pop up that summarizes the Pass/Fail or incomplete status of any inspection tasks.
- Inspection screen – Selecting a part name or part number when the system setting set to automatically load the approved inspection template for the type of inspection, will now automatically import the checklist. A control was added to ensure the import can only happen when there are no checklist items already, and there is a new option to clear the checklist if needed for an open checklist. All import options are now limited to open inspections when the user has inspection permission.
- Inspection Search Screen – The display of the pass/fail status was added to the inspection search screen, as well as a new filter to filter on the Pass/Fail status.
- Inspection Database Event – The MySQL database will now run three queries on a 10 minute interval that will update the new Pass/Fail status on inspections according to the following rules:
- Pass/Fail is marked as passed if the field is now Null, and there were no failed inspection tasks, and the NCR Required field on the inspection is set to No, and the inspection has been signed as complete.
- Pass/Fail is marked as passed if the field is now Null, and the NCR Required filed is null, the Inspection is closed, The pass/fail status of inspection tasks are Not fail (Pass or null), and there are no failed sample data entries.
- Pass/Fail is marked as failed if the field is now Null, the Inspection is closed, the pass/fail status of inspection tasks is failed or null, and the NCR required field is set to Yes.
- Document Control – The system setting that controls the mandatory completion of the document checklist can now be set to enforce completion either before submittal or after approval, but before release of the document.
- Document Control – The system setting for the default DCO/ECR abbreviation was expanded to include a “DCR-4digit year-sequential” format.
- Document Reporting – A new report is now available that shows all documents and their linked parts, as well as all parts that have linked documents.
- Non Conformance Reporting – The Data Report titled “RAW Data Basic Data ONLY” on the drop down list now includes the part name, number, and revision of the rejected part(s).
- Electronic Signatures – A new system setting was added that allows Active Directory credentials and the TLM password as a back up. The existing Active Directory option will now ONLY allow Active Directory credentials when signing within TLM.
- Attachments – The Add Attachment button will now clear the attachment field, set the focus on the Attachment field and automatically open the right click menu with the “Insert Object” option. The text below was changes to read, “or right click empty field, select (Insert object).
- Dashboard – The Training to Take category was not counting or displaying multiple assignments accurately.
- Audit Module – The new OK+ finding was not showing up on the Compliance Monitor display in the OK column.
- CAPA – There was a query that ran after a CAPA was moved backwards in status after the action plan was approved. It was supposed to clear the signatures for that CAPA but was instead clearing all approvals for CAPAs and Deviations.
Build 22 – (Requires Database update – uploaded on 5/14/2017 2:00 PM PST)
- Audit Module – The audit summary screen was not displaying linked DCOs, CAPAs, Events, or Deviations when the clicked yes to turn on the save timer.
- Event Module – Audit findings that had been linked to Event tasks that had then been deleted were still showing as linked when viewing the list of event tasks.
- Equipment / Dashboard – The search screen was not opening the Calibration results accurately from the dashboard.
- Inspections – For system setting Inspection Checklist Configuration 1, inspection quantities are automatically populated to the main inspection table that have been captured on the inspection checklists so they will display on the search screen and inspection reports will function properly.
- Inspections – The Vendor Performance report from the Inspections Reporting screen was color coded and sorted by percent failures.
- Meetings and Reviews Search – The Chairperson filter on the search screen wasn’t filtering.
- Meetings and Reviews dashboard – A new categories were added for
- Meetings to Sign Off On.
- Meetings to Approve.
- Meetings and Reviews: The meeting report will now display the list of documents linked to a particular meeting
- Equipment Events – When the equipment event is set to reschedule a given number of months, TLM was using a 30 day month that came up short by 5 days when rescheduling for 12 months. This has been corrected.
- Dashboard: Documents Overdue for Review – This was also using a 30 day month and calculations were not quite precise.
- CAPA – There was a query that was supposed to clear reviewer signatures when a CAPA was reopened after the investigation, this query was clearing all CAPA and Deviation approver signatures, fixed in build 21, confirmed in build 22.
- Main Menu: The timer responsible for logging a user our after inactivity was activating prematurely – this has been corrected, and won’t trigger if the DCO screen is still open.
- Document Management: The queries responsible for updating document training based on core training lists will now be triggered at document release, and when the training required setting for the revision is changed.
- Document Reporting: The Release documents report when being run with the Document Department link option for the Document Training list filter was having issues with some data.
- Document Management: The DCO screen will now ask if the revision requires training if it set to No when approving the DCO.
- Document Management: The Core Training list was throwing an error message when closing, functionality was not effected.
- Document Management: Core training list assignments are now being made at the following trigger points:
– When the system setting is changed (All documents)
– When the Core Training List is closed (All documents, optional)
– When the Job Description screen is closed. (All documents)
– When the Training Record screen is closed. (Current Document only)
– When the Calc Totals button is clicked on the Training Tab of the Document Management screen. (User chooses All or Current Document)
– When the Training Needed status is changed on the Document Management screen (Current Document)
– When the document is released (Current Document)
– When the Training Reports screen is opened (All documents, optional)
Build 23 – (Requires Database update – uploaded on 7/4/2017 5:30 PM PST)
Inventory/CAPA: The link to CAPAs from the drop down list on the Inventory screen wasn’t working.
Purchasing: TLM was creating an extra record on the Qty / Location screen when receiving items that required a receiving inspection.
Equipment: Two new reports were added in the Event Reporting drop down list for Preventive Maintenance reporting, on with a filter display and one without.
Licensing System: The licensing system has been upgraded and now uses .Net 4.0 instead of .Net 2.0. This requires updates to run the updated RegisterTasks.bat file installed with the update.
Purchasing/Dashboard: There is a new dashboard category “Purchase Orders – Approval” for approvals when the PO is over the system setting dollar value which requires a second approval signature based on the assignment in system settings.
Employee Evaluations: There was a problem with the search screen query that was causing old evaluations to not show up.
Build 24 – (Requires Database update – uploaded on 10/25/2017 12:30 PM PST)
PERMISSIONS: Admin Access to documents was added as a permission that would allow access to the document checklist.
LICENSING: The licensing mechanism was changed to use .net 4.0, and the 50 disconnected log in feature was restored.
INITIAL SET UP: The Company address can now support different details for each company location for reporting.
NCRs: Deleting NCRs was only working if the Edit button was clicked first.
NCRs: Custom field 316 was added to provide a default text option for NCR Action Taken fields
NCRs: A location filter was added for NCR Reports.
NCRs: The NCR count on the location drop down was counting multiple location NCRs and showing a count of more NCRs than was actually there.
NCRs – An Excel export button was added to the top menu so that NCR export reports could be saved to file.
INSPECTIONS: – Pack slip (first drop down) will now display Part Number : Part Title
INSPECTIONS: The first Inspection report “Recieving Inspection” on the main Inspection screen was not displaying sample data
AUDITS: First time opening audit approval triggers “Drop Changes” message.
AUDIT: Links to CAPAs from Audit Module findings was fixed.
AUDITS: Type for Results of Effectiveness Review in Audit module.
EVENTS: Controls were added to event due date and reminder dates to ensure reminders couldn’t be after the due date
DEVIATIONS: Deviation Form Internal (report) – Custom field 221 was not autoexpanding on the report.
DEVATIONS: – The deviation module won’t allow the submittal without entering a root cause.
DEVIATIONS: – The status of “Needs follow up” category was eliminated.
DEVIATIONS: – The status of Approved and Closed were separated as individual statuses.
DEVIATIONS: – TLM will automatically change the status to Approved after the last signature.
DEVIATIONS: – The Dates are now locked down after approval.
DEVIATIONS: – The Reason field will now be available for data entry for returns / extensions.
DEVIATIONS: – A Reject button was added next to the approval signatue as well as a text field for the reason for an alternate signature.
DEVIATIONS: – Report filter was added for the status of needing an approval signature on the deviation reporting screen.
DEVIATIONS: – The typo for Results of Effectiveness Review field name was fixed.
DOC CONTROL: A released document folder support system has been implemented to allow TLM to support maintaining a folder of releaed .pdf documents. This includes system settings to define the folder location, and turn this setting on, as well as a save as functionality after the .pdf is released.
DOC CONTROL: Clearing the DCO signature and adding comments to a signed DCO was not working.
DOC CONTROL: New Document Titles will now support double quotes.
DOC CONTROL: The Document Checklist is now accesible after the document is submitted for approval.
DOC CONTROL:- Reviewers on the Document Approval list can now be ordered, and TLM will enforce the sequence of review with reviewers with the same priority number reviewing in any order.
DOC CONTROL: – The use of linked procedure button was expanded to other screens.
DOC CONTROL: – The option under the Training drop down list on the Mgt Rep tab of the Tools screen to delete duplicate document training records was fixed.
DOC CONTROL: – There is a new document module report under the Linked Document Reports drop down list called Documents and Linked Audit Sections that will list all Audit sections linked to documents and grouped by document.
CAPAs: Opening linked capas from the Contact Manager screen wasn’t working correctly.
CAPAs: – The default start date on the CAPA implementation times reporting screen will now refelct the start date on the main CAPA reporting screen.
CAPAs: The CAPA search screen filter for Supplier CAPAs was not working correctly.
CAPAs: There is now an option to add the Item value on the CAPA to the Material field for the supplier CAPA screen.
CAPAs: The Inspection Search screen will now display AQL values.
CAPAs: – The signature displays on the CAPA reports were adjusted for consistency
Build 25 – (Requires Database update – Not yet updated)
Purchase Orders: The display of the quantity accepted on from the linked inspection was not displaying correctly on the Receive PO screen.
Purchase Orders: Receiving PO items when an inspection was required was not opening the QTY/Location screen correctly for that part of the receive process.
Automatic Updates: TLM was getting stuck in an update loop after automatically triggering the update process.
Inventory: – The quantity of Expired Lot numbers will no longer be displayed on the Inventory Search screen totals, and a new inventory category has been created called “Expired” for the display of inventory quantities with expired lot numbers for a given record.
Build 26– (Requires Database update – Not yet updated)
Alerts and Escalation: From the Tools screen the user can open a screen that lists the dashboard categories that they want automatic alert emails for. The Alerts and Escalation server component needs to be running on the TLM server, and this component has a one time costs of $300.
Inspection Search: The Type field was not being displayed properly.
Inspection: Some performance changes were made to speed up response times.
Training: A new report called “Document Training History by Job Desc – Core Training List” was added to the third report drop down list on the Document Training Reports screen.
Dashboard: The list of Documents to Read was starting to slow down, improvements were made to improve performance.
Purchase Orders: POs with larger qty values were throwing an error as a variable was not defined properly in the database.
Rejected Materials: The report to print the search screen was not displaying the item number.
Rejected Materials: – A new Mgt Rep option on the Tools screen can close all open NCRs based on a date range using the Mgt Reps signature.
Rejected Materials: – There is a new system setting to control the assignment of new NCR records.
Audits: – You can now add audit requirement questions based on the section Group.
Audits: – The option to view finding history on the audit checklist screen was not filtering correctly and displaying ALL history, not just the history for the current question.
Build 27 – (Requires Database update – Updated 8/06/2018)
Document Training Reports: A new report was added to display training records by job description core training lists.
Document Training Reports: The late training graph by moth will now print faster, and includes a table for the months printed that shows the percent late in each month.
Document Training Reports: The late training reports will now exclude new employees when their start date is after the effective date of the document.
Document Training: The queries that assign document training based on a core list of training by job description will now add new employees to latest revisions of documents on their list, even if the latest DCO does not require training.
Audits: A new EZ Audit form is now available in a single screen checklist format.
Audits: A new standards library was added that can be imported for new standard checklists.
Audits: The two audit interview worksheets were not correctly organizing the questions under the applicable sections for the standard they belonged to.
Audits: Audits and meetings can now be linked.
Deviations: The Deviations – Drafts link from the dashboard was causing error messages before the Deviations search screen opened.
Document Training: The Late Training Graph – By Month report now has percent late calculations .
Dashboard: The CAPAs – Follow Up Overdue link was not opening the CAPA search screen correctly.
Inspections: TLM will now alert the user if they have open time tracking records when closing an inspection, and will ask if time tracking needs to be started again if it already has a closed time tracking record when the inspection is still open.
CAPA – Reporting: The Initiated vs Completed report now has two more bar charts and the date selection tool has options to make adding the same date range to all dates easier.
CAPA – Reporting: The approval signature on the individual CAPA report needed to be aligned with the field title.
Dashboard – CAPA Follow Ups Overdue: The dashboard link wasn’t opening the search screen correctly to display the correct number of CAPAs in this category.
Deviations – Reporting: The forth report on the drop down list didn’t have the Type field sourced correctly.
Equipment: Copying existing master schedules wasn’t pulling in the schedule settings.
Equipment: The automatic equipment event rescheduling was adding events to inactive equipment.
Customer Feedback-Search Screen: There is a new filter for the year of the feedback event.
MS Outlook Integration: TLM can address calendar events to a non-document training event roster, or the attendee list for meetings when sending these events to your MS Outlook calendar.
Metrics Module: There is new drop down on the first tab that will set up automatic data entry for monthly NCRs and Customer feedback.
Non Document Training Module: The student signature will now create document training records for any documents linked to the training for that student.
Inspections: Signing off on an inspection was creating a write conflict error message and new data on the last tab was not being saved.
Inspections: Two additional fields were added to the inspection screen, Inspection Level and Transfer Number.
Training Reports: There is a new report, Training Needed by Document, that shows released documents by date range with a new filter for whether training is required.
Multiple Modules: Employee drop down lists where showing inactive employees in some modules. This was changed on the database side so most if not all drop down lists of employees will only display active users.
Equipment: The Parent and Child links for equipment weren’t allowing deletes from the Parent list.
Equipment: The child links to other equipment will now be listed on the equipment report from the main equipment screen.
Equipment: On the equipment search screen, when viewing events, there is a status filter to show equipment with no scheduled events. This filter is now working properly.
Attachments: The attachment screen was requiring two click to close the screen. This has been changed to one click.
Attachment: Data checks will now prevent a user from creating blank attachments for records if the attachment screen is opened.
Rejected Materials: The main rejected materials/NCR screen was not displaying the lower comments sub form properly for the first record after logging in.
Audits: The performance of the audit checklist was improved when opening from the audit checklist search screen.
Metrics/Dashboard: Metrics due for review have been added to the dashboard for the Metric owner.
Build 28 – (Requires Database update – Updated 12/09/2018)
Audits: Creating a checklist was causing an error for users with long names, this has been corrected.
Audits: The audit report Question Results, for Process audits was not displaying individual questions properly.
Customer Feedback: A new system setting displays and requires a UDI field (Unique Device Identification).
Customer Feedback: Stages of completion have been added across the bottom of the bottom of the Customer Feedback form, to include automated advancement of the stage of completion when an email has been sent to the customer.
Customer Feedback: Custom field 48 is now controlled by a fixed drop down list the Mgt Rep can configure.
Customer Feedback: The Notes field which automatically displays information about linked records was accumulating the count of linked events.
Employee Information: Two new fields, Title and Gender where added to the Employee Information screen.
Employee Information: Permission rules were missing from the Job description screen.
Contact Manager: The Sub Type field is now supported by a fixed drop down list the Mgt Rep Controls.
Contact Manager: A new field for Hobbies/Interests was added to the Notes tab for Contacts (People). The ability to search this field was also added to the People Search screen.
Contact Manager: A new field for birthdays was added to the Contact screen.
Contact Manager: New companies created from the link on the Customer Feedback screen will immediately display on the Contact Manager Search screen without the need to refresh the display.
Audits: Two new fields, Objectives, and Criteria were added to the Audit Information screen and are available via buttons and pop up screens.
Meetings: The automatic email to Meeting attendees now includes the meeting agenda.
Meetings: The type field is now a fixed drop down list controlled by the Mgt Rep.
Meetings: There is a new reporting button on the meeting search screen that will print the search screen results by department.
Meetings: A new field for organizer was added with the same permissions as the chair person in order to record meeting minutes.
Meetings: A new report was added that does not force a new page for each agenda item. The new report is called Meeting Report Short, while the existing report is now called Meeting Report Long.
Meetings/Events: Events created from meeting minutes will now have the meeting number automatically added to the event name.
Events: The category field is now supported by a fixed drop down list controlled by the Mgt Rep.
Events: The Department (Custom field 90) was added to the Event screen.
Events: Event tasks have been color coded where red is late based on the task due date, green is not late, and a amber days drop down list allows the user to configure a 1-9 day range events will be amber that are about due.
Events: The event module now has privacy settings of Public, Group, Personal, and Sub Tasks. The group setting allows the assignment of a Privacy group controlled by the management rep, who are the only users allowed to view the event.
Metrics: The custom values for a Metric will now be displayed on the graphs, instead of just Vaule1, Value2, and Value3.
Projects: The project print out was corrected to properly display linked events and metrics.
Main Menu: The chat feature from the Team Link was improved to respond faster.
Dashboard: The dashboard category of Contracts to Sign was not displaying results properly.
Attachments: The access control by Access list was fixed and now works properly.
Evaluations: The access controls were tightened up and now prevent any access if you are not the evaluator or evaluatee.
E-Mail (Inbox screen): The display of received emails now displays the senders full name instead of the Employee ID field.
Multiple: New record numbering was adjusted in several modules to accommodate simultaneous new record creation from multiple users.
Deviations: New records are created with default values that allow the record to be immediately deleted if so required.
Updates: The mechanism that identified whether a user had updated was not looking at a specific user, but the fist record in the table instead.
Attachments: The security controls were fixed to accurately reflect the setting of Rean Only or Controlled by Access list
Metrics: An option to display the metric data value heading on the graph itself was added, although Optional as the legend describing the headings for values 1,2, and 3 perform faster.
Meetings: Rich Text options have been added to improve the presentation of meeting minutes in reports and emails.
Meetings: Access controls have been made consistent to allow the Chairperson, assigned Organizer, Attendees, the management rep, or someone with permission to view confidential meetings to view confidential meetings.
Meetings: A new Status field has been added to the list of meeting attendees to record a customizable list of options, such as Attended, absent, notified, etc.
Meetings: The date for the next review due now has a control to force future dates and not allow past dates.
Meetings: TLM used to use a separate screen to create a new meeting record, this screen has been made obsolete and TLM now opens the main meeting record for new records.
Meetings: A means to automatically renumber the agenda order either numerically or alphabetically.
E-mail: The email module will now support attachments, although to retain a local copy in TLM, a second insert object action is needed after the attachment is identified for outgoing SMTP mail.
Documents: Clicking the View Only button for released documents will now always display the released revision, event if changes that can’t be saved were just made without closing the viewer.
System Settings: meeting & Review settings were added to control default settings for confidentiality and to hide the part number field.
Document Control: Risk and Opportunities feature was having some issue getting new records started, this was fixed.
Equipment: The Equipment Report on the Print drop down list was crashing if the Child Parts screen wasn’t opened first to set query parameters
Chat: The chat feature is now working better than previous versions.
Management Rep Tools: The user log off feature will now force TLM to close, this can be used to support automatic updates after the update file location has been configured, and placed accordingly.
Audits: The control to prevent the Lead Auditor to auditing a procedure they were the process owner of, has been added to importing pervios process audits and their linked procedures.